Thursday 1 March 2018

Downloading my kits

(NOTE:  this also applies to Mediafire as they too are using adfly pages now)


Hi there bloggers,

As I know quite a few of you have trouble downloading from 4shared 
I have uploaded all my kits to Mediafire as well.

4shared links will often send you via an 'adfly' page which a lot of people
think will give them a computer virus - it won't as long as you don't click on
anything on the actual page.
Follow this step and you can avoid the adfly page and go straight to the download





Once you  have got past the adfly page,  a lot of people
say there is no download button or too many download buttons on
4shared.  My first suggestion would be to install an ad blocker - I use the google
chrome ad blocker  extension and it filters out 99% of ads.
I have also done a quick screenshot to hopefully help those that may be
confused by the many different buttons that appear.  If you don't have an ad
blocker  then the image below will look somewhat different but the main parts
should be the same.

click the image to see it full size
(please note some of the information on the screenshot
has been blurred for privacy reasons)



Thank you for taking the time to read this, and thank you for your support
and continued downloading of my designs.  As always I love to see what you
make using my designs, so please feel free to contact me on my facebook page,
just click the stamp below.
xxx


5 comments:

  1. I've downloaded quite a few of your beautiful kits and, so far, I've had no problems but I want to thank you for taking the time to share so much. You're great!!

    Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to be able to download again on my computer. Thank You so much for this St Patricks free d/l hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this info!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I see. Thanks for update on 4shared.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so very much for you shared talent. I appreciate it very much HUGS

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment xx