Friday 5 July 2024

4shared no more

 Hello my lovelies, its been a minute hasn't it?

I am still around, just had so much going on this last year that my creative mojo seems to have taken an extended vacation.

Anyway the point of this post is to let you all know that all the 4shared links on the entire blog are no longer active.  I have  no idea what happened to 4shared but for months now all I get is a 404 error page, im assuming its the same for most of you too.  I am in the process of removing all 4shared links.

All Mediafire links should still be active but if you do come across any that aren't please do drop me a comment here, or a comment/message on my Facebook page Mizteeques Digital Designs or even drop a message in the chat box over at my forum Taggers Inn

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment xx