Thursday 12 November 2015

Cuddle Babies - Scrapbookingdom

Made with the beautiful kit Cuddle Babies from Scrapbookingdom

I was fortunate enough to be gifted this gorgeous kit after friending Deanne on Facebook.  Her and Kaye make the most delightful kits, do be sure to pop by their Etsy store

This is the first time I have made a page layout, being more used to taggers sized
kits and making signature tags, it took me somewhat out of my comfort zone, however
I am fairly pleased with the outcome.  It was made a little easier using a baby photo
of my youngest, who just turned 11 yesterday!!  where does the time go?




3 comments:

  1. The page is beautiful and so is your son. They do grow up so fast

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to say your youngest. I do hope its a boy. If not...... please except my apology. The baby is beautiful no matter what the gender.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment xx